Sunday, 6 March 2011

Sth about the movie of The Hobbits

The Hobbit: Part 1 (2012)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0903624/


OMG part of the cast has been confirmed?!

It's good to hear that Ian McKellen is acting Gandalf again, but where's Agent Smith? (HEY)

Why there's Frodo and Galadriel?
Is Galadriel going to be the voice-over in the movie?

I am happy that Orlando is returning to be Legolas.
But actually, I think he should be Thranduil instead of Greenleaf again...
He is too old for Greenleaf now... (sigh)
Hope the makeup works for him...... (HEY)


The most important question to me is
Who's going to be Thranduil, my beloved Elvenking?!!!!!!!!!!! QAQ
I am afraid that I may faint when the complete cast is announced. (DOH)

No comments:

Post a Comment

★ 沒有相關Account之人士,請於Comment as選擇「Name/Url」 ★