Saturday, 21 January 2012

End

Let it come to an end.
It should end.




I know it. I always know it.
I could not give you what you want.

I know it. I always know it.
This is not the right place to get what I am seeking for.

I know it. I always know it.
I was a lier who created an addictive lie that destroyed myself thoroughly.

I know it. I always know it.
I was a fool who danced in the virtual world and thought that there was someone dancing in the same pace as me.

I know it. I always know it.
We are not on the same track. Different. Separated. As if parallel lines. Same direction, but never have intersection.



What I obsessed with turned me into a person I couldn't recognize.
That's not me.
That's not me!









Let it come to the end.
It should end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

★ 沒有相關Account之人士,請於Comment as選擇「Name/Url」 ★