Saturday, 31 March 2012

4 hours left before my Easter trip in Crezh



I am still doing my laboratory reports, but there are only 4 hours left before my Easter trip in Crezh starts.

Jolly and I are going to take the flight from Helsinki to Praha through München early tomorrow morning (which means tonight, cos it takes 4 hours from JKL to Vantaa).
We will stay in Praha for 3 days and we will meet Katerina (my crezh friend last semester) in her university city Olomouc afterwards.
Then, we are going to spend the last 2 days in her home in Frenstat.
That's all for our Easter trip.

I am coming back on 7/4 and probably arrive in JKL in the morning on 8/4.
So, see you all next sunday.
(Hopefully keep in touch through Twitter XD)

Hyvää pääsiäistä!

No comments:

Post a Comment

★ 沒有相關Account之人士,請於Comment as選擇「Name/Url」 ★