Sunday, 8 April 2012

Back to jkl from Czech for the white Easter



(UP) Praha & Frenštát pod Radhoštěm in Czech; (Down) München in Germany

Safe and wonderful trip in München and Czech Republic.
Thank you Iren and Katerina for their warm welcome in Praha and Frenštát!!!




I arrived in JKL at 0530 this morning and it was -9'C!
I thought I was going to die on the way back from train station to Kortepohja.
That's why my friends in Finland were saying "it's even colder than Christmas!!!" on FB during my trip in Czech.

Well, it's still a good Easter.
Although there are many work waiting for me to finish, everything is fine and I survive :)

Enjoy the white Easter.
Hyvää Pääsiäistä!!!


P.S. What a healing and inspiring chat after getting frustrated with my europe trip preparation. Good to be friend with you, sometimes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

★ 沒有相關Account之人士,請於Comment as選擇「Name/Url」 ★